1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Gallery

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Carlosoul, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Like the Italian stripe, rim tape is chavvy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. 3 Panigale's enroute to Cochem & Nurburgring. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. image.jpeg
    This mornings ride, in the tablelands of Cairns Queensland

• Like Like x 6
  4. Little elbow grease...

[​IMG]

Thought I'd test my wrapping skills...need more practice...

[​IMG]

Will do for now though. Lower fairing hand cut and applied as well.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Exhibited the Panigale at McLaren Motor Show. McLaren Technology Centre in the background.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Only down the road from where I live (Weybridge), however I'm back up in Bucks having a nice ride around....
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  7. My first filling up.
    20160809_091734.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Few pictures i took the other day.
    Panigale 1299s (5 of 8).jpg Panigale 1299s (8 of 8).jpg Panigale 1299s (4 of 8).jpg Panigale 1299s (6 of 8).jpg Panigale 1299s (1 of 8).jpg Panigale 1299s (2 of 8).jpg

• Like Like x 12
  9. Here's a picture of my 899 at Trump International Golf Course Aberdeen, Thought I'd go make some noise and wake Donald up!!

IMG_7760.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mach loop yesterday
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  11. See anything good?

12. They don't fly at the weekend [emoji24] I used to work behind RAF valley so seen it all before tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. where excactly is that please? bbeen dying to go there at some point

14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. It's not to far away from Bala and the loop that's you passed Barmonth on the way around, really good roads too

16. My first ride on the bike last summer. Few changes to the graphics since this was taken plus a few other mods and a trip to WDW2016. Finally getting more oppurtunities to ride it.

DSCN3125.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Bit of editing......bored!

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  18. picked up my new 959,registered as a 66 plate,didnt get as good a deal as flatstick did,dealer not so generous when it comes to discounts or addons,to go further afield would involve cost so its a balance,should get top service now though.
    looking to get some paddock stands dont know whether to go for warrior or constands type,anyone got an opionion.
    then i will be looking at rearsets,under belly exhausts,carbon etc,same as everyone else on here:smiley:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information