1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Rearsets.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by RacingDuck, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Make that 100%. I have a 1299s with a set fitted. They are pretty easy to mount and use the OEM slave for the rear brake so no having to fit a banjo with a pressure switch. You can do road or race shift pattern. For the road pattern you can keep the OEM lever throw or you can reduce the lever throw (less lever movement to effect a gear change). That's the main reason I bought mine!

2. Davy, ive scoured the interweb for pics of an 1199 or 1299 with these rear sets on so i can get a gist of how they look on a red bike. did you take any pics when you had them on?

3. Yep, uploaded below. The fairings are Full Six Carbon, Paint job was £1k alone. Fairings and Corse Screen are also for sale. Perfect condition.
    20151110_092534000_iOS.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. OMFG :eek:penmouth::eek:penmouth:
    That it was one gorgeus looking Pani. Well done mate!
    Will think if they will look ok and send you a PM.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have the CNC Racing rear sets as well. They are quality, smooth bearing action, lots of adjustment and grip, look gorgeous as well. They work with the OEM back brake cable, no cutting of wires needed.

I had the DP rear sets but they just didn't have the amount of adjustment I needed.
    image.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information