1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pet Hates

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Char, Feb 4, 2013.

1. LUIS&PM!!!!!!!!! I am tempted to shout "bitch" every time I see someone wearing shit yourself trousers!

2. wearing a condom..
    besides..its against my religion.

oh, and they make me look fat.

3. Never having a reason to wear a condom.......

4. You could just put one on and have a posh wank.

5. Indeed. According to a friend, if you put the condom in place, sit on your hand and induce pins and needles (preferably your regular wanking hand, but not essential), then pull one off whilst thinking about your person of choice, you will come to a very satisfactory conclusion.

To be honest, I've never tried it, so I wouldn't know.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nuff said :biggrin:

7. Side stands left down when bikes are on paddock stands.

8. you could always knock out a posh one?

9. Jobsworths - spineless bunch of bastards -

10. Some employers want their employees to exercise discretion, judgement and flexibility; other employers insist their staff obey instructions strictly, on pain of dismissal. It is employees with bosses of the second type whom you call 'spineless'. So what do you expect people to do? What would you do?

11. They're not intended to fit on your head! :p

12. I've seen a video of that. I almost died laughing :upyeah:

13. Apathy.

Can't do attitude.

14. Many many things but the ones bugging me most recently have been the snifflers, snorers and toddlers in train carriages (after the trip to Excel today) together with paper shredders which claim to take e.g. 12 sheets at a time, but choke and jam when you put 5 pieces of paper in at once.

15. Not that sort of paper!

tsk.

16. inter department emails that are sent asking for a read receipt

ffs its going to be a bad day

17. Why not attach a "Rick Roll" to the email just to brighten up everyone's day ?
    \m/

18. Set your e:mail to preview. You can then read the e:mails without opening them. It really annoys people!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Couriers that don't turn up.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information