1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pet Hates

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Char, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Especially when you took a day off because they can't deliver it to a different address or leave without a signature and the depot is 30 miles away :mad:

2. Horse riders who are incapable of controlling their mounts.

3. Mine does not like pedigree chum!

4. the rest of the family squeezing the toothpaste tube in the middle....

Oh and people eating with their mouth open, especially on TV, and opposite me on the tube. Feckin barbaric.

5. People who switch over the TV when I'm watching something :mad:

6. People who dump stuff in the sink, under the impression that it will magically wash itself up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I see you've met my wife

8. Just people. I want a shed in the middle of a field in the middle of the back of beyond. I'm happy to be alone, really I am. Why do people insist on living together?? It's just not right!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. What you need, Troy, is a chalet half-way up an Alp. And it can be yours! No road, no electricity and no people. Not even expensive! I'll organise it for you if you like (for a fee...).

10. That sounds perfect kind sir. Can you also arrange a new passport and id please so no one can find me at all. Thank you :)

11. There's no phone reception, address or internet where you're going. :smile:

12. What's the catch??????

13. I'm not sure there is one.

14. Not thinking of topping yourself are you?

15. Course not!!!!!

16. People who smoke by doorways :mad: I understand you want/need to smoke, but my god, why should the rest of us have to walk through a cloud of Silk Cut to get into the building :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  17. and my kids

• Like Like x 1
  18. People who steal, that really gets my blood boiling, even if they haven't stolen from me, or anyone I know.

19. Ohhh, so many to list. I'll name one simple one that my kids still can't manage!
    Squeezing toothpaste from the middle :mad:. Feck is it that difficult?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information