1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pet Hates

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Char, Feb 4, 2013.

1. "Mega"....WTFFF...!!!

2. Yeah SWMBO likes it like that :wink:

3. What about " COWABUNGA!!!!!!"

4. I've noticed 'wowsers' doing the rounds recently, wowsers ffs, says it all really.

5. Honestly that was so last year ;)
    I'm sick of " excitabubble" or words with a bubble on the end .

6. Latest here is jelly for jealous
    :-O

Lazy kids it must be hard having a convo with no fone

7. i just fooking hate pets.dogs and cats and alike can all fook off!......... ;)

#147 speno, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  8. Things that make you go ooooooohhhhh

Fancy pants

9. i h8 txt spk, and even worse..teens so desperate to be cool saying shite like 'O.M.G' and such like crap....sick of it...also sick of:

kids that wear their jeans below their arse cracks..why?? you havent done jail time, you dont live in south central..you live in surbiton and go to a nice school.

tailgaters...

people who have an unswervable opinion of something about which they know either nothing or very little.

people who see things in total black and white and have a very simplistic world view...not just their usual right wing politics but also simple things

example: my dad was chatting to his neighbour who was having some new fencing constructed..the lads were working their butts off, digging holes to accept the concrete posts before filling in with liquid concrete etc..my dad made a comment to how hard the lads were working, and all the tosser neighbour could remark was, 'well they should've tried harder at school'...what a tool...looking down on someone who does hard graft for a living instead of sitting on their arse..typical pencil pusher..

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had to hit the Like button. See what I did there?

11. ET you know we can't crash threads
    And yes I'm off to buy my monster tomorrow. :)

12. A. So sue me :tongue:
    B. Excellent :upyeah:

13. its open house on my threads

ooohhhh 'citing - well jell

mwah

14. perfect timing for spring (fingers crossed we get one) :upyeah:

15. Will start a thread tomorrow
    :)

16. :-D

It's gonna be amazin

• Like Like x 2
  17. With pics :upyeah: