1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pet Hates

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Char, Feb 4, 2013.

1. ;-) yes I think we have the message

As you can see we are behaving so there was no need for the post that I was posted

2. One Direction

• Like Like x 1
  3. Amended for too many words

4. Wand Erection?

5. Credit notes

6. Valentine's Day - pah!

7. lol

I absolutely loathe the expression "lol". It sounds totally shite and people chuck it in anywhere, even when things aren't that funny or just mildly droll. It's the equivalent of putting lots of exclamation marks after something you've written!!!!! Like it's fantastically amusing lol!!!

It's just keyboard hysteria.

May as well replace with LUISM

Laughed until I shat myself.

On second thoughts, don't bother.

LOL is the keyboard equivalent of a canned laughter track.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lol ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  9. giggle ;-)

10. Luip&sm

• Like Like x 2
  11. These:
    :smile::redface::frown::tongue::wink::cool:
    Smileys are childish, vulgar, superfluous, deeply unfunny, and quite irritating. I never use them (except in this post, obviously).

• Like Like x 1
  12. People who use non standard forum font :rolleyes::biggrin::wink:

• Like Like x 5
  13. My pet hate is indeed myself for posting inappropriate posts and upsetting folk when under the influence........please accept my apologies

• Like Like x 2
  14. Roflmao

Oops

15. and this is the childish inappropriate behaviour that .............well we all love heh heh :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you Bruce :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Accepted :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. I once had to install a five-bar-gate for an agricultural engineer, you know the type, university degree with soft hands. Job was going along nice and smooth enough, just applying a little sadolin as an extra protection against the elements as per norm. Then the (ginger) arrogant fuck-wit come up to me and said "make sure you put plenty on top". Two things happened after that, one I pissed in the sadolin and two I did put plenty on top, I put all of it on top. Anyone that works outside knows that gates don't rot out from the top, they rot from the bottom coz every normal person knows that water runs downhill.

Thick as fuck.

19. i agree with every syllable of your whitterings and i for one, will begin to deploy LUISM without discretion to see if it catches on!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information