1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pikes Peak Ordered :-)

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Coolevilangel, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Mine reckons the PP and RS won’t change for ‘25, but they don’t know for sure. We’ll see what gets announced in the coming weeks.

Seeing as Ducati seem to launch new paint jobs for just about every model every 4 minutes, I’d be amazed if there wasn’t an announcement very soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Spoke to my dealer today, the official word is there is no plans for any update for ‘25 at present…

on a + note, my PP has arrived at the dealer awaiting parts delivery!! Another 2 weeks possibly and she’ll be home

3. Dealers will have no idea on next years bikes until September.
    The Multi is still selling in big numbers which would mean no reason to update.

4. I have the Ducati top box and a smaller Givi weightless top box, The Givi one fits the same as the Ducati box, The top box plates change between models, but all mono key boxes fit. They have the same triangle dimensions on the underside of the box .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I may stir-up a hornet's nest here but there's no such thing as a Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak as the bike was never there. It's now just marketing and in bad taste IMHO. The only Ducati V4 at Pikes Peak was the StreetFighter with the Desmosedici engine which ended in tragedy. Just a personal opinion, but the "Pikes Peak" moniker should have been ( / should be) retired to honor Carlin Dunne and replaced with the current "RS".

Carlin SF.jpeg

#25 DarR, Jul 6, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information