1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pikes Peak

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steelboss, Oct 10, 2021.

1. All good things come to those that wait, lets hope that's true!

2. In this case, it is!

3. Good news. Mine is still awaited with not even a delivery date yet. Ordered beginning of November and I won’t be able to collect before mid-August now due to work. Hey Ho. It’ll be worth the wait though……..

4. Mine was short of the centre stand, ordered with the bike seven months back. Was told “it’s in the country” a couple of weeks back, but the shop has given up and reordered. Any bets on a Christmas delivery?

5. Bury hill by any chance

6. Yep!

7. They’ve done that on purpose, as Ducati don’t want this bike to be festooned with a center stand!

8. Hi Fraser,
    Changed at 3800 miles. Did 1200 miles in Scotland where roads are quire abrasive.
    Hope to get more out of 2nd set.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Have you got the bike now?

10. o_O Nope, sat at Ducati Leeds waiting for PDI and extras to be fitted.

Patience wearing thin.

11. Damn. What extras have you got?

12. Nothing that takes a lot of time to fit, longest probably being the rear indicators.

The full system is on back order, so it’s not that.

13. I thought those were coming through now. Unless Ducati want those fitted at the first service for some reason?

14. Finally! Hopefully the weather forecast is still correct.

• Like Like x 1
  15. No date for me still.

16. Same here. I was up at my dealer last week and he showed me the latest info and mine is down for delivery sometime next month. When did you order out of interest?

17. Put deposit down October or November I think

18. Same here - first week of November. 9 months is a long wait so hopefully we’ll both be seeing our bikes next month.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Those are crazy lead times, but once you boys have your bikes, you’re going to be over the moon!

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information