1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pikes Peak

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steelboss, Oct 10, 2021.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. This is why we like owners forums!

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Might just remove them from my 1260 before trade in. I'm sure they won't notice :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  3. They fell out years ago ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Im sorry about your 1260 :( Regarding the PP I can assure you total confidence and safety as I rode it in many weather , traffic and ridng modes fully loaded and it still felt It was just me on it :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. It’s a stunning bike BUT that screen has certainly been hit with the ugly stick

6. Looks much better in real life. No different to the one on my last bike tbh.

7. So sick of waiting now! Deposit put down in October 21. Dealer is expecting a delivery today. So hopefully my bike will be part of that delivery. Fustrated!!!!

8. Worth it though!!

9. It better be!!!! :heart_eyes::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:

10. Seems weird the dealer doesn't know what's in the delivery? I always assumed they would get a heads up from the factory about the shipment. Then again.......:thinkingface::grinning:

Looking on the bright side, it means I might get a surprise message from my dealer saying mine's arrived as well! :upyeah:

11. Usually Ducati let you know when your bike is being built.

12. I never got this and I'm meant to be collecting next week. it's been at the dealer since last Friday.

13. IMG-20220708-WA0008.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Put some heli tape on the inside of the forks to stop the brake lines rubbing off the gold finish :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’ll do that! Good spot.

16. Just found out am getting mine on 12th July. Which incidently is my birthday!!!:upyeah::cool::D

• Like Like x 3
  17. Got my Tuono Factory on my birthday. Just realised that 16 years ago.

I feel old!

18. This bike just gets better

91B99591-CA34-439A-8DD2-CE9A4B24E1F7.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  19. 1 More sleep!!!!!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::p:p:p:p

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information