1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project 1408

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Robarano, Oct 15, 2016.

1. At least they won't rust, although i bet they're still made out of titanium cheese

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Similarly SL1 was adorned with these :)

3. More......:)

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 03.29.25.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 03.29.46.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 03.30.12.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 03.30.30.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 03.30.35.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 03.31.10.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 03.31.39.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 03.32.13.png

• Like Like x 2
  4. @Robarano has just had his 'inner circle' membership revoked ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. @Robarano the first rule about SL club is no one talks about SL club

You've just been extracted

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Those leathers look decent

7. How much for the leathers then? 2 millions of sterling pounds? 3 millions?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Id just like to say ive got a rear wheel nut identical to that one....its a start...

• Like Like x 3
  9. Looks gorgeous, can't wait to see it with its fairing on, shame I'll never have one :disappointed:

10. The helmet, leathers, boots and gloves are included, along with a home visit by Dainese for bespoke fitting.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fucking hell - thats rockstar that is..!

Just got an email from Ducati....

"
    New 2017 Ducati range: see it live!
    The curtain rises on the Ducati World Première 2017.
    All of next season's new Ducati products are ready to take to the stage. The event will take place on 7 November at 4.30 pm (CET) and will be live streamed on premiere.ducati.com and on the Ducati Facebook page.
    But that’s not all.
    Become a star and free your curiosity! Throughout the Première, a team of Ducati technicians will be ready to answer your questions about the new bikes directly via the comments section of the Facebook page. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to take an exclusive look at all the new products and get in touch with Borgo Panigale's team of engineers and designers.
    You can get a closer look at the new range by visiting the Ducati stand at EICMA 2016, from 10 to 13 November, or Motorcycle Live, Birmingham, UK 19-27 November.
    Don't miss it!"

12. Anyone know the weight of this bike?

13. Probably heavier than your Franken9 :) 'bout time you threw some pictures of that beastie in the SBK thread we need something to drool over :upyeah:

14. Is anyone sure this bike comes in one piece? All we've seen is bits. Maybe Ducati has Done a deal with Marshall Cavendish and the lucky owners are going to recieve one piece a week stuffed inside in cellophane bag stuck to the front of a magazine. After a thousand weeks you'll have a complete bike :Hungover:, just in time for it to be ousted by the SL3. :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Want to know more about frankenine please @Air Duck

16. Haha - good to see some of the Old Guard keeping things in check! Hello and I hope you're well! :upyeah:

Yes that's fair point - I'll get my smelly stuff together and summarise the build with some pics soon. Am building a lightweight higher power engine for 2017 once winter sets in although it's pretty entertaining as is :D

Right you are, please see my answer to @Tobytyke ;)

No one knows the weight of the new special atm?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Getting all the kit (leathers etc) with the bike is a nice touch to be fair.

I really like the leathers, but think people wearing them look hugely wannabe and often can't ride for shit.

Prime example is the repsol replica suits often worn by a fat, balding middle aged guy.

#77 Advikaz, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  18. I never wear the branded leathers as they look silly on a different bike but I'd make an exception for these ones, they would be my Superleggera leathers :)

19. helmet is around 3000 .. leathers d-air around 3800 .. shoes 4-500 .. gloves 290 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you have to pay for them if you want them ..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

20. Christ

I'll stick to mine I think ha ha

Do Not Sell My Personal Information