1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Pyrenees

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Sprocket1397, May 24, 2014.

1. I guess it depends on how much extra weight/space you have. But Spain as a whole have big respect for bikes, and I'm ok to take just a series of disclocks if not parking in a secure [garaged] facility.

2. I'm also doing the Alps and Dolomites to Bologna in a couple weeks time. Cannot wait!

3. Never had an issue with anyone touching bikes on our trips I got the feeling that the small towns villages we stayed in were fine. Always tried for garage parking though in cities.

4. If you see a red Mutley with WM13 plate say hi, it'll probably be me. Leaving same time, away for 3 weeks, probably different ferry to you though, we use the Plymouth-Roscoff as it's pretty close for us.

Ref. security, never had space for anything more than a disc-lock (Xena XX14 with built in alarm). +1 garage parking when possible, essential if in bigger towns & cities.

5. Fantastic response to my initial question. This is what a forum is all about, sharing memories, tips etc. Thanks everybody it's been a great help and I can't wait to get out there.

6. Sort N260 - Le Seu d, urgell/ N260 to Alp N260 Ripoll
    C26 - Berga C26 Solsona
    C14- La Seu d,urgell
    N260 back to Sort.

Nice 6 hour day route with everything a biker could want on tour but you will begging for a bit of straight road to give your arms a rest.

Lots of places to stop for food and petrol and most of this is a less traveled route so it is very quite traffic wise. Some of it I rode twice as it was that enjoyable. Alp to Ripoll is the best in spain imo.

Watch for this........

road sign.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information