1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qatar Mgp *spoiler*

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Marquez wouldn't have caught them. The gap shrunk by a 10th in the last 6 laps and he was entirely alone where the front guys were swapping paint

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. His lap times say different...

3. This was Qatar, COTA will be totally different, it very much favoured the Hondas last time out. I suspect it will favour the Ducatis this time around.

4. I hope so. I can think of nothing worse than a season of MM riding to the title unchallenged again.

5. That seems not unreasonable. I couldn't figure out why once Crazy Joe had passed him, suddenly he didn't seem able to fight back. This would explain it. At those speeds, you would want to see properly.
    On the other hand, who has ever had a helmet, and rather less, a brand new helmet, do that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Different helmet sponsor for Lorenzo next season, I bet. Or maybe next week.

7. Oh, come on Pete. have you never had a helmet malfunction on you..?

A Paddy Hopkirk Agordo helmet nearly killed me during hay fever season...

8. Asti Spumanti, honestly:mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. 4 bottles and 87 cups - hardly a celebration.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Plastic cups at that, instead of glasses. I thought Ducati were a class act?

11. glass act? :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ducati to loose 2 litres of fuel after weekends result and Honda have made a complaint about the winglets after the race not before miserable buggers :mad:
    Think there worried Marquez will cut himself when hes chopping the shit out of everyone :Smuggrin:

13. They didn't seem to mind the fuel from the commentary at the weekend. Moaning about the winglets is pure sour grapes - they should be banned for 2 races for bad sportsmanship :D

14. If the winglets are within rules then maybe Honda should copy? After all that is the Japanese motor trade way....;)

15. They could have little Honda Wings with the feather detail like on the tank :) in fact Ducati should protest last seasons championship due to these, just to show how rubbish and un sporting they are being :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Winglets did not help Dovi much into turn one,i think the bikes lack of stability to turn in after the main straight cost him the race win,that said he was feckin fast going into turn 1.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information