1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Only partly Ducati in these photos...but it's the important part! Taken today at a Classic Car meet in the South East.

The Cagiva is rare in that it's an Adventure bike that looks like it's had an Adventure! Harley/Ducati mix looks surprisingly good too.

_MG_5896.JPG

_MG_5898.JPG

2. Come on guys and girls...this thread's not just for me. Get your cameras out! Must be some more random Ducati photos out there?

Looking through my Brighton Speed Trials photos yesterday we realised there were two more Ducatis there....so here they are....

_MG_3455.JPG

_MG_3464.JPG

3. Lotsa Ducatis!

upload_2015-2-1_20-12-15.png

• Like Like x 3
  4. We had to wave or we weren't allowed on the track. Strict bunch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. The one in the hi-viz on the far right isn't waving.......

8. He wasn't allowed on the track.

9. which ones yours then loz

10. I was thinking the same thing - can't make out Loz - at a guess he might be approx centre in black waving right hand on red 999 (i'm guessing bike)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. O.M.G. life's been unkind loz.

12. Don't blame me fin, blame the missus.

Your missus.

:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. yip. i know what you mean. :smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. the whole 'grid' in that photo is impressive, on the front row we have No 10 giving it the bird, I hope No 34 is still with us then some bloke on a monkey bike at the far left they are a right bundle of laughs :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Good times :)

16. so cant see yours which one is it.

17. Which one is you

18. Centre-left, red 2003 999. Arm half raised as the leathers don't permit all that much movement.

19. Next to the fluorescent guy behind no 10

Do Not Sell My Personal Information