1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Yes, a few years ago I was alongside a Renault Espace on a roundabout when he suddenly turned into me. His reason was, that his SatNav suddenly told him to "Turn right". :eek:

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. Prescott last Saturday - for those who still have a dilemma about using ' clipped' links over soft or hard riveted chain links on their puny 200 bhp motorbikes

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. il_fullxfull_582498659_sxko.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't know if anyone's told you this before but you don't half look like Jamie Whitham.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Figured I'd post a few more here. I was fairly busy with the bike at Silverstone the other day but made the effort to have a stroll around at the end of the day. Only shot a handful of images in the garages. Here's the first.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Another from Silverstone garages,

[​IMG]

7. ^ I like that.

8. I nearly liked it but then realised it's awful :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I think without the stickers it would be spot on. I like nice simple paint jobs, easier to sort out when they go up the road ;) May even look a bit better without the white but as it is it's different and tidy.

10. Penultimate one from Silverstone, had a quick chat with the owner of this and couldn't believe his only criticism was that it wasn't quite as fast top end as other thou's. Me thinks I need to ride one and see. I figured they'd be up there but I didn't totally disbelieve him as I know what my RC8 is like against ZX10s but that's at race pace at places like Thruxton.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. C:cool::cool:L

12. Final one from me for now. I think a few folks know this one. I followed him for a few laps just to listen, couldn't pass on the straight (sneaky upgrade on the motor in it) but went by on the brakes in the end on Hangar Straight. Tidy!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. Lovely bike, just needs to be resprayed.....RED

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. 29_06_2013_earle_ducati_monster_11.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. custom-built-ducati-900ss-by-atom-bomb-1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I understand the enthusiasm for this kind of bike but they definitely ain't for me. I'd feel a proper cock pulling up on something like this. And it looks a right noisy bastard n'all... Oooh no no.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information