1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. No I’m not interested in chasing it. That’s just too much hassle

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Perhaps just leave your contacts details on the seat for when the owner returns.:thinkingface:

3. I’m not sure they’re returning, the bike has 1/2 dust in it, been there for ages

4. It could be the strongest chain going, but that mild steel post would cut like butter.

5. The day I rode that into town I got invited out for a few drinks and one thing led to another and I got rather drunk and into a fight. Needless to say, my drunk fighting technique wasn't up to my imagined Free Guy levels, and I got whacked around the head by a pool cue and lost my memory of where I parked it. If you could PM me with the address, I would be most grateful.

This is me on my other Ducati....:D

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
  6. It could be a police honeytrap or just someone that has no other space available.

7. Those poles could be scaffold tube spec, so slighty thicker than the average.

8. 6B34D904-27E8-4141-A51C-1D61AA737868.jpeg CA179CB7-2669-43BC-BF66-7926E1B057EC.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  9. This has gone over my head:neutral:

10. Try Tuesday 7:51 post and following posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Chaz let her have the bike for the day in exchange for the puppy.:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Latest update on the abandoned Bike in London car park. I was working close by today so popped into the car park to have a look.

Someone is clearly still aware of its existence, as the tyres have plenty of air in them, as it moves quite freely. Also, its displaying a parking permit which expired 2020. So, someone is aware its there.

I have experienced this in the past. People living with inadequate parking facilities will often leave vehicles in a safe place until their circimstances have changed.

Shame, as its a nice looking bike, but its a no go i feel, even though i did contact the local authority and the Plod.

13. ^ Re: – someone is aware that it is there, this is The end of 2021 isn’t it ? :thinkingface:

14. I probably don't really suit a Ducati, because I think there's something noble about a bike spattered with mud. Looks like a workhorse.

IMG_20211206_132432812_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Hey whoa, what’s going on here, today’s not Sunday!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Not very practical for two up activities

Screenshot_20211206_173343.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Only one seat

Do Not Sell My Personal Information