1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Is that genuine? I thought it was a joke as he was a trial rider.

2. I see your front mudguard brackets have gone green too. Nice bike. Don't tell @Ducbird you have a yellow one, you know what she's like.

3. It's faster than the Red ones and the correct colour for a 998. Green - you were seeing the grass through the wheels? Just dirty white I think :)

4. Sammy Miller really did borrow a 900SS bevel to ride in a parade lap on the island, he really did crash it at the Gooseneck, and he really did have to rebuild the bike for the owner afterwards. Genuinely.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Didn't know that. Must tell my dad, he used to ride trials with him in the 70's.

• Like Like x 1
  6. This 748r gets ridden once a year to my local MOT place, the owner didn't ride it, got one of his employees to do that. 11888060_645023225534156_5645296253778519548_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine on Sunday

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Today at Honington country fayre

20150906_111911.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Outside Ducati Toulouse t'other day

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  10. IMG_2801[1].JPG Nice Streetfighter in Lyon Dealership

• Like Like x 1
  11. Scrambler in same dealership(there's even a wee pouch at the front for your lipstick) ;)
    IMG_2802[1].JPG

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I particularly like the red 'X', so that you can click on it, close the bike down and make it disappear! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Stumbled across this pic today. I can't find anymore of this 996 but love the black on yellow.
    uploadfromtaptalk1442602319998.jpg

14. IMG_6892.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. Great apart from the discs, which, less face it, are quite hideous.

16. Great apart from the gold :Wideyed:

Ducati-1098-Custom-Streetfighter-by-Nick-Anglada-Front-Right-Three-Quarters.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Don't mind the gold. Don't like the the spidery belt cover thingies or the exhaust - looks like an air-conditioning duct. Love the brutalism of it though, and the headlight unit is cool.

18. Gold looks good, not keen on the belt covers.

19. Almeria time again

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information