Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. f153d07dba943994118f57e5a28cd687.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. ducati-s4r-1.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. image.jpg My eldest son looking at a Police Panigale and wondering how him and the rest of the yoots are going to outrun the Feds on their scooters now the cops are on Ducs.*

Seen at the Bikesafe stand at the MotoGP

*Just kidding. He isn't like that, and anyway he's still too young to ride anything with an engine.

#524 Zhed46, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ducati Performance Sledge

image.jpg image.jpg
    I just stumbled across an old Photobucket account I had forgotten about and found these pics.

This was 2008 I think. We had an unexpectedly heavy snowfall but Halfrauds had sold out of sledges and the kids were gutted. So I did what I normally do when faced with a problem - I had a rummage in the shed and bodged something up from old Ducati parts I had lying around.

#525 Zhed46, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. On the naughty step after sh*tting itself again

12113343_10205167241322833_7606904865073018745_o.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. uploadfromtaptalk1444852278879.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. uploadfromtaptalk1444853602211.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. Like the pipe on that SF. Looks like a full system too. Those ain't Ducati welds..

9. Ducati Festa 100.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Not AC ductwork, more kitchen ventilation.
    And the belt covers are ugly and not fit for purpose.
    I think I like it, but would need to change a few things.

11. Ducati Festa 070.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Went for a spin over the Blackdowns, Exmoor and Quantocks today.

[​IMG]

Old ... older ... oldest :)

• Like Like x 6
  13. Couple from BSB today. One from the track and one from the car park. The one of Hopkins isn't great as there was poor light all day, made it a bit tricky getting good shots.

_MG_9211.JPG

SAM_4358.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Saw that bike when we walked into the circuit this mornng - very nice :upyeah:. Watched John circulate and he makes it look easy, no drama, no crazy lean angles, no dragging his elbow but my, my he is quick. Andy

15. Wasn't looking "easy, no drama" when the back was letting go coming out of paddock bend and down the hill! Agree he is class though. Only did it mid-race so I guess he either changed his style or got the electronics involved.

16. Please tell me that the barn conversion in the background has a lot more windows on the unseen south side!
    Whoever selected and installed the guttering should consider alternative employment.
    Black would have been more sympathetic and perhaps a second soak away to avoid the long run back to the front of the property.
    Is paint and wood preserver unavailable in that town?
    Perhaps internet shopping could be considered.
    My whole insides screamed when I saw that lovely building.

And if this is a forum members home or their relative's, please excuse this drug filled southern softies moment of madness.

Nice day to go out on those lovely bikes though.

#538 AirCon, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2015
  17. Glad you're starting to feel better [emoji6]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. [​IMG]

My name i' Borat. Welcome to my village in Kazakhstan. This home of my neighbour Nursultan Tuliagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get Ducati motobike, he cannot afford. Great success!

• Funny Funny x 7
Do Not Sell My Personal Information