1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. What is the engine ? The half a Panigale mono is too many cc's ? Andy

2. i should Google Andy - it might even be an unofficial build etc blah blah - i just posted a pic at the end of the day. :upyeah:

3. 454cc, . Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Admittedly I skimmed most of that, but I didn't see anyone claim that Amazon diverted donations. Though they ended the Smile program anyway, what you did was designate your charity - who had to have registered. So you couldn't donate to a preferred charity if they weren't signed up. However, obviously it's really stretching it to call an antivax group a charity.

Amazon are a bunch of cunts. As are X, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Tesla. Boeing. Every spy agency in the Five Eyes collective and, frankly, their entire Governments. The previous Leader of the Free World; and the one before him; and the one before him; and the one before him; and... actually, Jimmy Carter wasn't too bad... and the one before... and while we're at it, the only decent leader I can remember us having was Harold Wilson, and I was far too young to know that. Australia's been pretty rank. Look at things the likes of drug and petrochemical companies have routinely done, their entire existence; the tobacco companies, make Colt and Smith & Wesson look like social benefactors. You shouldn't boycott Amazon, you should boycott the USA. Then look at 'us' and wonder who are we to talk.

• Like Like x 2
  5. FB_IMG_1707359941761.jpg
    Grey cammo Monster? Not sure...

• Like Like x 4
  6. It wouldn't blend in on the trail.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  7. It's a thumbs up from me too.

Screenshot_20240213-121853~2.png

• Like Like x 5
  8. Danilo’s Barni V4. Andy
    upload_2024-2-14_9-2-43.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Not a Ducati but Red….
    1B06AB38-272E-4F54-AF6B-12D52C80F283.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  10. The perfect woman ?

Screenshot_20240218-183118~2.png

• Like Like x 6
  11. Surely not with a makeup bag that size.......

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. Looking a bit chubby for me….

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Yeah but i'll bet you she has a better grip than Action Man for those robost weekends.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Ducati-Aug-22-DucatiSummerEvent-Summary-5-(1).jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. 09ae9bd034fa102b08486858385fc561.jpg In your face or what.!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Somehow I've made it into Fastbikes magazine. I never sent anything in and have not bought the mag for years ? . The only think I can think of is I may have commented on a post of there's online ? A mate sent the pic to me.

Screenshot_20240229-224930~2.png

• Like Like x 7
  17. DUCATI-CRUISER-13822_6.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. Is that a Ducati? What sort?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information