1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Have one on my MV and can confirm it is stupid loud, peeps put fingers in ear loud when I ride through villages and towns.

I don’t hear it at full volume as I always ride with ear plugs in no matter which bike I ride.

#6562 DucatiScud, Mar 25, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
  2. I don't know how you do it. I had ear plugs in and it was causing me physical pain.. Seems a bit odd to want this.

3. Unfortunately I’m very much deaf these days through occupation in a previous life. No I wasn’t the Bell Ringer at Notre Dame, tinnitus ain’t no fun…..

So with earplugs in I don’t hear it at full chat. I use earplugs to protect what’s left of my hearing.

I’d often wonder why I’m always the tail gunner in a group ride.:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. This looks nice.

Screenshot_20240325-133927.png

Screenshot_20240325-133935.png

• Like Like x 6
  5. Nice. Do you have any more info?
    Looks like an air cooled 2V.

6. No sorry I don't, it popped up on a Facebook page

#6568 Chris, Mar 26, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  8. looks like a Pierobon F042 or similar.

9. maxresdefault.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I'll have a pint what you've been drinking pretty please.

11. Wings. I thought that was what you were referring to?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry that previous comment travelled right over my head as usual.:blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. ducati-900SL-93-06.jpg Back on track with this one or Terry will get his broom out again.:D

• Like Like x 8
  14. Many years ago I was biffing along the motorway on the Darmah, that had conti replicas, in cahoots with a Yamaha RD350LC and he said he could still hear it when he was in front of me...

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah but I bet that sounded awesome. This was like a jet/broken bearing on a turbine.. it was just horrendous and how any exhaust pipe manufacturer thinks that sounds good is beyond me... It was resonating at a pitch that made my eyeballs wobble !. And I was on a 996 with loud pipes... All I could hear was this Scream... I have a V4 too and was looking at pipes.. not that one for sure :)

16. One of the most beautifully proportioned motorcycles ever made..in my unbiased opinion :D

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. Agree, they got that one right!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
Do Not Sell My Personal Information