1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Most of my bikes have the helmet holder removed.... No pillion ( seat)...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Helmet holders seemed to be a "must have" fitment to 80's bikes that has fortunately disappeared. It was tongue in cheek (as to a lesser extent was the rest of my post)

Helmet holder.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mine too, was tongue in cheek: no pillion, no wife to 'here, hold this a sec'...and then walk to cafe leaving her with 2 helmets, bags, shoes etc

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I’ve always liked the way JVB carved the rear part of the tank away to allow access to the rear head/plug/carb. The routing of the exhaust that exits through the rear of the side of the seat, on the other side, may fall into the impractical category, but IMHO doesn’t detract from a finely crafted, minimalist custom.

IMG_1216.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Met a lovely chap in misano, he told me all he wanted to be was a firefighter. FB_IMG_1704841710617.jpg IMG-20230714-WA0021.jpg

Edit to add, iv no idea why anyone would dislike this post.

#6605 idrinkbeer, Apr 4, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. A true legend but sadly his health is declining as he suffers with Parkinson’s :( Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 1598697669558.jpg
    He was chilling alongside his family on a sun lounger on the section of beach he manages, I must say we were made most welcome and franki chatted for over half an hour.
    He was amused that I named my foxterrier franki after him.
    This is franki posing with another firefighter.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Ear defenders at the ready

IMG_1133.png

IMG_1130.png

IMG_1129.png

IMG_1131.png

IMG_1132.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Gawd... I never realised they did rear sprockets that small. :astonished: It must have been just off idle at the ton.

10. .

Screenshot_20240406-181812~2.png

• Like Like x 9
  11. On mine it's about 6000 at 100. Strange gearbox ratios

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. FJzgzDtVUAUaUiM.jpg Is she saying that her legs go behind her head................

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Let me think, wheel rim tape, Ducabike clear clutch cover and stick on wings, mmmm :thinkingface: Not sure I care if they do :D Andy

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Probably the same on my Darmah... although I suspect that may just be down to an over optimistic speedo :D

But I know what you mean, long legged doesn't begin to describe it but there's not much better than the easy speed it provides. Although the clutch & chain might complain.

15. It was measured at around 140mph by Performance Bikes at a frenzy with some revs left but it never sounded stressed

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. What make is it mate ?

Screenshot_20240407-202446~2.png

• Funny Funny x 5
  18. an Atidesmo

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. ..just missed this.. :mad:

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information