1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. 'Dive' can be engineered either in or out with both the Tesi design and the aesthetically more pleasing 'Hossack' style front end.
    I have always wanted to try a Hossack style middleweight bike, i doubt i will ever do it now though.

• Like Like x 1
  2. download (74).jpeg download (88).jpeg download (89).jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  3. The page number made me do it.., the power of the 3 !

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pleasure toy.....s

20240413_124431.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 5
  5. Strangely enough i've been up the Caterham bypass six odd times in the past two days and did notice a Ducati with the solo seat heading up the hill for Godstone, it could've been you i guess.:upyeah:

#I wonder who's in charge after the loss of Jacqueline Gold.:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
  6. #I wonder who's in charge after the loss of Jacqueline Gold.:thinkingface:[/QUOTE]
    I was in Cala d'Or probably 20++yrs ago and she was on a fantastic gin place boat in harbour.
    I'm toying with the idea learning to paraglide and was checking out Green Dragon Airsports in Woldingham which is 64 miles arse numbing motorway miles on 916 from my house. My big brother just emigrated to Peak District, which is another option, but probably 170 miles each way.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I was in Cala d'Or probably 20++yrs ago and she was on a fantastic gin place boat in harbour.
    I'm toying with the idea learning to paraglide and was checking out Green Dragon Airsports in Woldingham which is 64 miles arse numbing motorway miles on 916 from my house. My big brother just emigrated to Peak District, which is another option, but probably 170 miles each way.

.[/QUOTE]

I’ve done a little paragliding learnt in Hope Peak District. Possibly one of the most exhilarating pastime I’ve ever taken part in.

Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I gave up skydiving due to lack of time and mates stopping etc etc. Probably got a few years of kids still being pests with my time, just hoping my ageing carcus holds out long enough to learn.

9. Had mates who Skydived lots, enough that it took over their lives. They stopped in the end as they found they were taking risks just to keep the thrill alive…..

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I kind of had opposite problem, not jumping enough to stay safe/current. You really need to be doing 75 + jumps a year to be current, I did more in first couple of years than following 18yrs.

11. Oh they were going in the base jumping/squirrel suit direction. I lost contact with them as they moved away…..

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Base is very unforgiving, base wingsuit even more so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I was in Cala d'Or probably 20++yrs ago and she was on a fantastic gin place boat in harbour.

.[/QUOTE]
    As we get older the easy path's the best option in my opinion, i see they also jump from Newhaven and Lewes as well when riding through that way.
    As for the above location, folk have been jumping from that site since i was a kid.

• Like Like x 1
  14. These were at Box Hill yesterday.

upload_2024-4-15_9-17-21.jpeg upload_2024-4-15_9-17-21.jpeg upload_2024-4-15_9-17-21.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 4
  15. No apology necessary :joy: Do the front discs look carbon to you too ? Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Superleggera, Hypermotard, or both? I was more shocked, than impressed by the Superleggera, especially as it costs almost £90,000!!!!! Quite liked the hypermotards though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. The original V4 SL package, which included several laps on a GP and WSBK spec bikes, if you passed the medical and met the age and physical size profile, was over £120,000. Tried 4 times to pen some words to express my opinion but I cannot find any that expresses my utter disbelief at that travesty. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Is that because you're an old, short fat bloke?

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information