Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Works fine for me so it's just you, so I guess it's personal, are you in the right time zone?

2. Pretty sure I read, the Random Picture thread has been moved to Speakers Corner which has restricted access to registered members with +100 posts (thank you @Ducbird, for the correct restriction). Given the amount of borderline stuff that gets posted, I’m not surprised it’s been moved out of open public access. Andy

#6822 Android853sp, Jun 27, 2024 at 12:59 PM
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2024 at 1:48 PM
  3. Is it really that borderline though? I've never seen stuff that requires censuring...and there is no nudity as far as I've seen....and god knows I've looked:D

• Funny Funny x 4

4. Speakers Corner will be hidden to any unregistered / not logged in users and only members who've been registered for at least 1 month and 100 posts will have access to it.

5. IMG_0045.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. What’s acceptable amongst like minded friends won’t necessarily be appropriate for open to unrestricted public access. To my taste, it’s not just about nudity, some of the ‘satire’ is pretty close to the knuckle too. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. You’re too brand new and wet behind the ears for such a controversial section of the forum. Yes looking at your location you is very special in the nicest possible way bless you.

#6827 DucatiScud, Jun 27, 2024 at 1:58 PM
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2024 at 2:07 PM
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Maybe that’s why the Two ladies ventured to the pub to see if they could be ploughed?

9. I can't see it, that's the new picture thread.:confused:

10. New arrival scheduled for next week. Probably a marmite colour scheme for some - but then I like marmite too.
    IMG_7188.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lovely but a little unsure with that red seat cover, for me if should've been black.
    Anyway it's yours so enjoy.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. I have plans for a bespoke Tappezzeria.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah the seat looks really odd

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. seat colour choice is almost like "there's no such thing as bad publicity" approach for bikes/bike sales.

could have been worse, belt covers also in red..

#6834 Chris, Jun 29, 2024 at 10:38 AM
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2024 at 10:45 AM
    • Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information