1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Picture Thread Vers.4

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Jul 5, 2024.

Tags:
  1. nice looker, but much overrated road car ^

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Don't spoil it for the Ford RS dreamers out there.

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. I think @Chris was referring to the porsche in the quote

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. What Porsche.?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. no, Robert, i did mean the RS200 - "okay"-ish in later race spec but totally impractical in road spec.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wondered what car that was, i saw one of them about 2 weeks ago poking out from an industrial unit in Essex, white with rs200 decal on the back.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tired eyes, small phone screen, looked a bit like a shitty porsche :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Probably fat fingers, I do it all the time and in fact most of my likes are actually dislikes. :no_mouth:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. He disliked my post too, I put it down to the shitty porsche comment :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. You do know you can change them?

Just tap it again, then tap the correct one :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. I know it was a joke.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Actually, the 'Dislike' thing is a bit of an issue.

If somebody posts an image of a bike, car, boat, Botox modified Bimbo, that is genuinely offence to you there is no option with the buttons to dislike it without making a more personal comment about the poster and giving them a Dislike on their 'scorecard'.
    The poster could have posted the image to show everyone how crap the thing in the image is.

The great example of this is the RIP thread.
    If somebody has died and you are sad about it the only negative option in the buttons is Dislike, but that penalises the poster rather than expresses your sadness/dislike of the subject.
    I'm sure nobody is posting in that thread because they are happy somebody has passed away.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. ral1.jpg It was the fans that killed the group B off and not the cars / drivers, all because they'd no sheepdogs inplay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  14. 2013-Audi-A1-Quattro-00002.jpg After borrowing my mum's Audi A1 this August i did somework and found this rather nice version, with very limted numbers and a left hooker only..............stupid prices now.!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I used to have a customer that had two of those Audi rally cars, beautiful things they were.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I'm not sure if that's the shorter version, but i'd see one on the Chertsey bypass giving it large beans many moons ago painted green and at the time i thinking perhaps someone like Ron Dennis in the area might have been the owner that day.

17. The chap who had the two i knew of was called Tom Hammond of the Hammonds furniture company, one of his was green. I remember a gearbox let go on one of them and he had to machine some of the parts himself to rebuild it. Lovely chap sadly long gone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Ffs why the disagree @Maccrosby this is catching?

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Love that little Simca....

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information