1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement frame stickers

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Haydn, Nov 21, 2013.

1. 35mm x 70mm

brian.

2. Ditto !!

3. Mykie, I've added you to the list.

I've done some prototypes today purely to test the look of the vinyl samples I was sent. The finished stickers will be professionally made not DIY like these.

[​IMG]

The darker silver is no good as it's paper based and not waterproof, and the lighter polyester silver is good but came out poor quality as it's designed for laser printing not inkjet. The chap who is going to make these already makes stickers for my track bike. Hopefully will have the first proper set soon. As the details of the 916 Bip are clear and a few sets wanted I will make these first.

Cheers
    Haydn

#23 Haydn, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  4. New to the forum but defo be up for. 2 sets

5. Ok. For which models?

6. Haydn,

pm your email address. I've a machine that will print and cut these. Quality will be much better than an inkjet as they are foil printed

can print onto a vinyl sticker so water proof and print a satin finish over the top

plus if you have the artwork, I can just print you a few off each and won't need to buy in the 100

regards Bryan

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers Bryan, might have to take you upon that. I have a contact who is going to have a go at these with his new machine. Can you print onto satin silver vinyl instead of printing the colour? PM you my email.

Thanks

#27 Haydn, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  8. I'd be up for a set...Not bothered about the model number, it;s to cover a nasty on the frame.

Cheers

9. Yes mate, print black,onto silver vinyl

10. Sorry. Two sets for the 916. How closer are you to getting them? I'm sure you'll have a good uptake.

11. I've got a chap who does my track bike stickers having a go and Bryan on here too. I'll send Bryan everything he needs tomorrow so hopefully he can get a sample set made up. If I'm happy with them I'll put them on mine so you can see the result. Then we can go from there. Bryan's not said how quick he can turn them around but seems pretty knowledgable and keen to do them.

Cheers
    Haydn

#31 Haydn, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ive only got the details of the 916 ones at the moment. I'm still waiting for somebody to post some pics of the 748 ones.

13. I'd be up for two sets for the 916, 1 set for now and the other I'll keep to one side for after next years frame respray, Myk :smile:

14. I'd go for a few 916 set's & if you do 748 set's , i'd av a few of em too ...

15. Try to sort it out in the morning :upyeah: ...

16. Greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hopefully get these hot off the press soon

17. Sorry , not the best photo's !!!
    I'll move the bike the weekend & hopefully get better ones ...
    Photo's of sticker's off 748 SP ...

133.jpg

134.jpg

18. You send to France ???

19. Good enough pictures to get the font from

20. Hi

If your doing a set for my 748sp . I'll have some

Daryl

Do Not Sell My Personal Information