1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ride Out Sunday

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Copester, May 5, 2014.

1. Ride to Buxton Sunday 18th May now posted on the Ducati up north forum.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ride to Buxton next week should be cool:)

3. the cat & fiddle IL give it a miss

• Like Like x 1
  4. How about back to the original idea? Ashbourne, Buxton, snake pass....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. We can ride from Buxton to Glossop and snake pass. On the end of snake pass, before ladybower dam we can get some drinks....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good for us as it will be the route back home, having done it on the way once:upyeah:

#26 its me, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  7. That sounds like a plan... Iv never been the dam before...We should be in look with the weather next weekend.:)

8. where are you meeting in Buxton?
    Steve

9. Hi i thought he was looking to meet on the jug and glass inn on a515 towards Buxton
    is it newhaven at around the 10-11 am is this time ok.
    then go of round snake pass or wherever?

10. I'm getting confused now, Jug and Glass is perfect for me but i got the impression that the bikes from the Derby area were meeting (its me ) and others from the Leeds area in Buxton.
    Someone take control. :confused:
    Steve

11. that was for the up north forum i think ?
    but i don't suppose it matters who meets who where as long as we are out on bikes with like minded people

• Like Like x 1
  12. it was Copester's thread, its only polite to let him organise the meet.;)

13. Ok guys, I was starting our ride off from the Jug Glass Inn on A515 on The way to Buxton, at around 10am next Sunday. I thought the derby guys were meeting us on the way up?
    I was just looking forward to meeting up with some ducati riders:)

14. If the guys coming from or through Derby meet at Markeaton McD's @ 9.30am, we will then make our way up to buxton and meet the rest of them @ the Jug and glass for 10am.

Plan?

#34 Tommy B, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
  15. Sounds like a good plan to me:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. If your planning on meeting at Markeaton..please reply below so i know who to look out for.

17. See you guys at the Jug and glass 10.am

18. Can any other guys meeting at Jug and Glass Inn at 10am..... just leave a reply.... so we know how many bikes to look out for...
    thanks, Alfa Black...

19. I should be at the Jug and Glass I'm the old un with grey hair, I'm out Saturday night so I hope I'm fit Sunday morning.
    Steve

20. Ok, the Yorkshire mob should be at the jug and Glass for 10am...its me (999 Xerox Rep) and some from the up north forum Tobytyke (either 998 Ben Bostrom rep or 748) and Paul G (on the gentleman's express st4) also Chilled 1 (996sp) Chris W. if he's not on call? may have a 900ss too if all goes to plan.
    Weather permitting , wife's and girlfriends/partners happy erm politically correct. dogs been for walks, grass cut, mot's etc etc :Woot: Birdie and Copester would you pm me your mobile numbers and I will give you mine just in case there are any probs

#40 its me, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information