1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rideouts Around Bath/bristol Area

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ian Travell, Jan 20, 2016.

1. True. But it is a fair distance for a bimble out.

2. You could always organise a rideout closer to home. Plenty of good roads in Somerset.
    Must admit, my bimbles tend to last all day and if the sun's shining I don't care where I end up..

3. We might be waiting a long time for those dry roads judging by what I can see out the window right now in Swindon :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Another Swindon guy usually around dry Saturday's

5. I see you're from Highworth Matt, I grew up and went to school there

6. Yep only recent thou Oxfordshire and Glasgow before that

7. I'm in Midsomer Norton, just outside Bath. Always up for a ride out/meet :upyeah:

8. Do they still have Saturday night fighting outside Mallards? I used to go to the gym in the high street .

9. Yeah, Friday nights too if we're lucky. I'm undefeated heavyweight champion of M-S-N.

10. Better than tv. I used to live in Paulton a good few years back.

11. I'm a Bath lad and always up for a ride out - let us know when you get the bike

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bristol here but at the moment my RSV4 is about as Italian as it gets for me - acquisition of another Duc is currently a work in progress....

Despite living in Bristol the run over to Loomies from Bristol is a brilliant ride....

Hey Mr Flute long time no speak....! how are you liking the Multi??

13. I'd be up for a bit of that

• Like Like x 1
  14. As, one as you know where you're going! The last time I went, I went with a lad from the rsv4 forum (we had a meetup) and I had no idea where I was going! Although I know at one point we crossed over a junction on the m3 as I go down that way for work once a month...

15. I'll be up for that, so keep it posted on here

16. Ok. Well, firstly I'd suggest waiting for the weather to get better.... I'm guessing April sometime..... That OK with everyone?

17. Loving it although I still miss my hyper - was at MCN London on Sunday and saw the Bimota version of the hyper and I so want it but £22k is a lot of dollar! Guess you will be heading to BIAMF this year?

18. Yep... In order...

1. Missing the hyper.... Definately want another one just biding my time/trying to get round the other half...
    2. Biota had a Stan at the tt last year... Yeah... Its like a hyper on steroids.
    3. Absolutely.... You going?

19. I certainly will be. It's a nice start to the biking season:)

20. Good luck hoping for better weather in April! But it sounds like a starting point for a plan. I could well tag along for this ( 50 yards behind everyone else on a triumph..... 916 needs front wheel bearing replaced and an mot and the time for me to do it)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information