1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rideouts Around Bath/bristol Area

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ian Travell, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Tag along to if you're picking up along the way !

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well, that was my theory the Italian meet at gordano is usually cold.... But I don't do the ride in. I tend to go round the motorway to give the motor a run... Normally would drop home and pick up the hyper but Im currently ducati-less atm so I don't think I could ride the zed down there but I might do... Turns heads that thing does...

3. Coo... This is gathering traction quite quickly.... This took about 3months to get this far on the AF1 forum....!

4. Absolutely char.... See your bike every year at the biamf but never meet you...

• Like Like x 1
  5. So.... I'll see your bike at the biamf...! [emoji2]

6. So long as it's dry and double figures I'll be there - normally have breakfast in Cafe Brigstow and lunch in Giuseppies

7. Moving house next week, then it will have been 3 months since I rode my bike! So very early March I'm happy to lead a few over there, either via the Salisbury/343 way or can come above M4 and cotswolds/oxfordshire way.

8. Could do the fast route accross to salisbury (all A roads tho), pick Char et al up at Hilltop, then wincesheter and Loomies. Tank of fuel for most, 2 tanks for comfy on that Zed ;)

Any bike is always welcome, regardless of brand, as long as you can maintain the national speed limits :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Be on the rsv for that ride.... Zed is better than the rsv on fuel.... Trip to the ace cafe and back via the centre of London and then some spirited riding on the way home...32 quid in fuel.

10. 'maintain' by not dropping below, or riding up to and not beyond?!!! ( Officer)

:)

fast route via frome/longleat/shrewton etc?

11. Can do, got satnav now ;)

Make your own mind up about maintain ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hi all,
    Just picked up my bike and looking to meet fellow riders around the Bristol area

13. That be looking like a "Riders of Bristol" sold tag....

14. Great! Numbers are definitely picking up for a Bristol/Bath meet.

Oh - and I've just sent you your screen protector discount code! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. You are right my friend :)

16. If I'm mistaken was that one just under the stairs??

17. Yes it was their ex demo bike. Been after one for a while

18. Ah - I was only in there last week.....they usually keep the Panigale's around the centre part of the showroom...happy with the purchase??

19. Yeah so far, but I only collected it yesterday. Just need the weather to improve!

20. Count me in for the Loomies run. I'm in Blandford. I can head north to meet up. I might be riding something orange rather than red though, unless my dash get fixed beforehand. But as its probably going to cost me £900 I doubt it..:(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information