1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. We use to sing ‘90 miles an hour, 90 miles an hour, 90 miles an hour’ as he was loading the gunpowder

#2201 Dirty Leeds, Mar 20, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  2. I’m happy to change mine to 90mph then, imagine those balls hitting you in the face from one of his free kicks!?

3. There’s a clip of Ipswich v Leeds and a lad gets hit by one...he might still be laid out now :joy:

4. Peter Lorimer another of the all time greats of Leeds United RIP. Top goal scorer to this day.

On the subject of his ball hitting speed, I read this in the Torygraph. I don't usually believe much they say, but in this case i will make an exception:

"And yes, it was true, “Hotshot”, as he was known, really could strike a ball faster than had been recorded. He was serenaded from the terraces with the claim he could shoot at 90mph. In fact, he was found to be able to strike it at 105mph. "

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RIP George Segal :(

upload_2021-3-24_7-3-40.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. 20 great goals but also some absolutely shocking defending in some of those clips!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. .......

#2213 749er, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Whether you liked the man or not.
    He still did his bit during WW2.

• Agree Agree x 8
  9. The Duck is down....................

10. All this privilege shit blah blah blah

someone’s just died. Have some respect

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 2
  11. RIP Prince Philip

[​IMG]

#2218 Chris, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Rip

• Like Like x 4
  13. Someone's husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather has died. RIP

And threads merged.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information