1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. One of my favourite films he was in was Sneakers with Robert Redford, Dan Ackroyd and the late River Phoenix

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  2. I’ve heard of him. Had no idea he was black though :D 94, good innings :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Feck me……have you spent your life potholing? :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Nah, just had more interesting things do than watching telly… Sports, documentaries… that’s about all I watch. The odd film when I’m rail roaded by Mrs H.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Did Sidney drive the bus in the Italian Job?

6. Really? Well that bus balancing on the cliff edge looked pretty serious to me... :eek: See, I have seen some films. Last one was the latest James Bond- Shite. The one before that was probably T2- Brilliant. And the one before that was probably Dead Mens Shoes- Also brilliant.

Can't be doing with any shite from Hollywood. Except Terminator. That was good:D 'I need your boots, your clothes and your motorcycle' :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. At your age? Really? You really need to get out more :)

8. You keep saying that. Problem is I’m out too much. No bad thing :)

9. Loved his poems :)

10. Was that not one of his mother’s, Mary.

11. Err, yeah. Probably….

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. She was originally a dry stone wall builder, and stop calling me Mary!

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. That was Pam Ayres
    I am a dry stone waller,
    All day I dry stone wall
    Of all apallin' callin's
    Dry stone wallin's worst of all

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ronnie Spector, pop singer who fronted the Ronettes, with hits including Be My Baby, dies aged 78 of cancer.

They had quite a career and at their peak they toured the US in 1966 as a support act to the Beatles; and the Rolling Stones supported them on a Ronettes tour of the UK!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information