1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. I was sat down in an office at his works negotiating a price on some surplus Lancia stock when he came in, all of a bustle and just looked over and smiled before exchanging a few words with salesman chap and disappearing.
    He was a really modest, understated driver, and you only have to read the testaments of his team mates and competitiors to confirm this. not bad for a Dentist Tony. Rest in Peace.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Klaus Shulze has passed on 22nd april 2022, after a long illness apparently. Saw TD at the Royal Albert Hall in the 70's, no-one like them in the UK at the time.
    RIP Klaus

3. Had to Google that one
    Wow what a busy musician he was over the years.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just found out Tony East died end of February aged 81. Always visited his classic bike museum when over for the TT. Always ready for a chat about his classic bikes . Wonder what will happen to the museum and all the bikes.

https://www.iaaf.co.uk/news/tony-east-rip/

5. Tony was my mate’s neighbour in Kirk Michael and I got to meet him and have a private viewing of his motorcycle collection.
    He used to host rallies in his large garden with people camping there. I recall there was one ‘twat’ who loved to play bagpipes early in the morning. Not good when you had been at a lock in at the Mitre until the early hours.

6. Threads merged

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wrote the theme tune, sang the theme tune…..

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. RIP Ray..had a face that didn’t need to say anything.

9. RIP Ray. Goodfellas would never have been as memorable without you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Another one from Liotta’s filmography

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information