1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Trevor Francis!!

2. He’s probably quaking at the thought of meeting Brian Clough.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's always sad to see good people go before their time .
    But to quote from a rather fine song ..... " The sacred geometry of chance "

And there's always a joker in the pack .....

Keef.PNG

• Like Like x 4
  4. I doubt BC went to the same place but probably for another thread :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. RIP Whitney :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

6. To tell the absolute truth , I get mild panic attacks at the thought of possibly going to Heaven .
    I fear that it's going to be full of people like Ned Flanders ( from The Simpsons ).

As for " the other place " , I reckon it would be less boring ..... and let's be frank , it's going to be for all eternity .
    I just hope I won't be sent to that dismal slum area ...... where there are people like Idi Amin , Pol Pot and Hitler .

But hey ! ...... it's all a bit of a lottery ....... as far as I can work out .

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Theres no "places" is there lets be honest but we did all find riding motorcycles while we're here :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. There are two places after your last breath turns into air & the light fades out. Oddly they sound similar but are very different.

urn.jpg

worm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. let's hope they've got cider and stuff either way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. There’s an echo in here!

11. Posted at the same time

12. Sinead was an odd one. Everyone knows her for her chart topping Prince cover "Nothing Compares To You", or her shaved head which was unheard of for women in the 80's. Then there was the time she ripped up a pic of the Pope on TV...

I bought a couple of her albums back in the day and "I don't want what I haven't got" was pretty good -though maybe not exactly what you'd expect.

I don't know why she never really became a big star, but my impression is that she was always a troubled woman. Then came the death of her son age 17 a a year or so back which must be unbearable.

RIP Sinead, you made some wonderful music, and your songs will be remembered.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yes, she was always a troubled soul, doesn’t actually say how she died?.. suicide??

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Randy Meisner, a founding member of The Eagles has died aged 77

Do Not Sell My Personal Information