1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Just seen ex Arsenal player Campbell died! Early 50’s. Terrible age

2. IMG_1297.jpeg
    woof, woof, woof :pensive:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Stop with those negative vibes.
    RIP to one of a kind and one of my very most respected favourites!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. 1977-film-title-eagle-has-landed-director-john-sturges-pictured-jenny-F6HFBW.jpg In the Eagle Has Landed with Jenny Agutter.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Joss Naylor. Legendary fell runner

6. Sir Howard Bernstein
    As chief executive of Manchester city council for 19 years, Bernstein, who has died aged 71 after a short illness, was instrumental in transforming his native city from what he once called the doldrums of the post-industrial 1980s into Britain’s second biggest commercial and business centre, pulling in billions of pounds in investment.

• Like Like x 3
  7. RIP Dr Ruth.

Reading the obituary I can never understand how it must feel being sent away from your family and home at such a young age. She must have been a very strong woman.

Now this is true, a friend of mine lived very near Dr Ruth in NY, with a very similar surname and often got her post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shannon Doherty 53, you may remember her in Beverley Hills 90210. ustv-shannen-doherty-beverly-hills-90210-1.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. What a shame at such a young age. She has had a pretty rough few years of treatments leading to to this.

IMG_1372.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Crikey, wasn’t expecting that

11. she wasnt very nice

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. What do you mean?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Wow. Somebody that I remember so well from my first days of watching Pot Black. A giant in many senses of the word!! RIP Ray, again another unique personality leaves a void.

15. I had a Ray Reardon junior snooker table back in the day. He always reminded me of Hammer Horror Vampires!
    RIP to the man who was a snooker star before they really existed.

images.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  16. A sad day for Motown as Abdul ‘Duke’ Fakir, last surviving member of Four Tops, dies aged 88

• Dislike Dislike x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information