1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Sad as it is, I don't believe it to be the most important news of the day, which the BBC clearly think it is ( more important than Russia bombing the shit out of Ukraine and likewise Israel and Hezbollah, and another 2 tower blocks on fire etc etc), but it's football and everyone lives for, and loves football... Err no they don't...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yes, 3 major quarter finals

3. Top shagger.
    Managed Liverpool over the summer.
    Good enough for me.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I don't disagree with you but politicians don't want us to know about the dodgy dealings that go on in wars.

There are small group of people making a lot of money from these wars and a number of politicians trying to save their political lives.

All at the expense of innocent people.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BBC news at 6 leading with the Sven story, 4 minutes and counting so far

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Let's save ourselves one year plus on the verdict, tens of millions of pounds with everybody with their noses in the gravy bowl and call it a misadventure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for this, i'm hooked - wish i'd picked up on him earlier as watching with a tinge of sadness now of course.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Some of his stories are fantastic, the number of cars in one day that he referred to in the video, a CEO came in to the dealer, Rabbit persuaded him to buy a particular truck, then another fir his wife, then a new fleet for the staff, all on his first day as a salesman

In another, he tells how he started buying and selling cars on ebay, then got banned for life

He's a real character

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Isaac Freeman III, AKA Fatman Scoop

53, became ill whilst performing.

10. Phil “The Collector” Swern, the co-creator of Pop Master.

RIP Phil, and thanks for all those coffee breaks with the phone off the hook, testing my knowledge against the rest of the office… :)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn9lqr5wqg9o

• Like Like x 3
  11. Fond memories of Danger Mouse.
    The writer of iconic Manchester produced cartoon Danger Mouse, Brian Trueman, has died, his son has announced. He was 92.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Spawned one of my favourite Covid memes, RIP Darth
    IMG_1616.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information