1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. An unmistakable voice which could soar into the stratosphere - Sadly, we saw little of him in later years but he left his legacy in music

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bugger - does that mean I have to stop wearing my Arlen Ness leathers and go back to dirty jeans and a denim jacket with the sleeves cut off?

3. Terribly sad news. :(

Rip

4. Far to young to go.
    Sad news indeed.
    RIP.

5. Really sad, saw them a few years ago and was well chuffed when they gave a shout out to Joe Strummer and everybody else in the room noticed I was wearing a Clash t-shirt (I was wondering if I'd get lynched prior to that :eek:)

6. Ranking Roger was seriously lucky not to be in The Life Of Brian.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jesus christ looking at his age,i've not got that long to go:(
    RIP

8. Apparently Jonathan Ross is doing the eulogy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Is he teaming up with Russell Brand ?

10. Thats really too bad, RIP.

11. Im sure many people on here knew Geoff Welsby and it is with deep regret that I have to announce the passing of my dear friend.

Many of you knew Geoff, a true Ducatisti and was a great ambassador for Ducati Manchester.
    Geoff made friends with everyone he met and left a lasting impression on everyone who had the pleasure of meeting him.

Geoff met Chris Booth, Ducati Manchester dealer Principal, in 2006 and from that moment they became great friends. Geoff was like Chris’s mentor and helped with every job and the growth of Ducati Manchester and in effect became Chris 2nd Dad.

Everyone that knew Geoff will miss him terribly and I’m sure our hearts go out to Barbara and his family.

Keep riding in heaven Geoff!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  12. Wow - That's sad news.. we had chatted a bit on your other site... Was always a nice bloke and reading one of his posts earlier where he said his ill health had kept him from riding...

13. Sounds like he was a thoroughly nice chap...RIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I saw this on the Facebook ET
    Sad news
    RIP Geoff thoughts are with the family x

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information