1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Would a special edition of the bike not be in poor taste?

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Depends how you look at it. Could be seen as a tribute to great rider or an excuse to cash in?:thinkingface:

3. RIP Carlin.
    Not heard of him before him testing the SF, however, I followed his progress on Pikes Peak and was shocked to hear of his passing. I feel for those close to him. Seems like they lost a lot.

Maybe a tribute to a great rider, and proceeds/percentage from sales of the special edition going to his family/fund/charitable donation etc would cover all bases?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I spent some time with Carlin in his mountain biking days, great guy, very sad news.... RIP Holy Diver.

• Like Like x 2
  5. You were lucky to have known him, he was a clearly a very nice and humble chap. A real loss to the wider Ducati family.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Ducati have just released this on YouTube ....

A very moving video.

7. Not a bad innings, but a sad loss.

8. RIP Easy rider

9. A cool dude,& i bet they had a lot fun making that movie.
    images.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Never seen the film and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in a film.

But RIP anyway

11. Don't Bogart that joint..... roll another one.

• Like Like x 1
  12. "Part of my lifestyle you should all remember is having fun. Being funny is a big part of it. After all, if one is in tune, funny is the tune to play. Giving laughter is more fun than giving advice. Giving laughter while giving advice is the jackpot."

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would advise you laugh :blush:

14. Don't think either of them remembered ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. The redneck on high finally got 'im.

16. I know the feeling:innocent:;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information