1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Not entirely true, Google "Auto Rotation", however in this case it wouldn't have helped as they were flying in heavy fog and flew straight into a hill, tragic for all concerned.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I've to say my uncle owns helicopters and has been flying for thirty odd years with no issues,so a lucky man i guess.

4. Not really. If you look at the stats you’d have to be shit out of luck to get killed in a helicopter crash.
    I think they may be a bit tricky to fly. I used to fly a lot in the front of a Bell 206, next to the pilot. I always watched what they did during take off. I can honestly say I would never ever try it without extensive training. It looked quite coordinated and tricky.
    I’d imagine if an inexperienced pilot got in a situation things would go south pretty quickly....

5. Nonsense,didn't you have a pedal car when you're a child.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ?. I don't feel deed. I'm Spartacus!

7. Sad news indeed, RIP Kirk.
    What a legend, can’t be any of his era left, is Olivia De Havviland still alive?

• Like Like x 1
  8. 103..... Just WOW!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. What a impressive duration,RIP
    tumblr_mb9zd678UI1rrcqu4o1_1280.jpg

#1650 XH558, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sad, he was the dude, oh yeah - I'm Spartacus!

11. nope. i'm Sparticus.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'm 103

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Always sad when we lose them at such a young age. :(

R.I.P. Spartacus. :upyeah:

14. In an age when cinematography had meaning & narratives, rather than constant badguys or aliens need 'killing'. In this pathetic film-strip concept of enforced death_culture, I miss the golden age of hollywood story's.

RIP

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I’ve answered my own question, she’s still alive at 103!
    I remember reading Errol Flynn tried but failed to get in her britches, must be the only time that happened to Errol.

16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information