1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I do make mistakes and say the wrong things on occasion, but I don't lie, and I won't now - not even for you!

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBC World Service yesterday (yes, I was trapped in an airport for a few hours) reported "a doctor" saying that the Wuhan virus will probably be killed off soon by warmer weather, as happened in the case of SARS. The number of new cases should soon begin to tail off, apparently.

My question: do you think that the Powers That Be will have considered this test a success or a failure?

Feel free to speculate. No theory too wild - not even the idea that this all stemmed from a natural event involving the human consumption of wild animals LOL

3. I wonder if their prediction of time predictions is based on a more indepth knowledge of the strain than they care to admit too?

Was it a genuine, oi twat stop eating bats or was it their own version of the U.K.'s Porton down and the corona virus was a leak similar in the way sars was?

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Theres not many Apollo guys left. RIP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Isle of Man TT legend Tony Rutter has died.

Son Michael has released this statement:

“It is with sadness that after a period of poor health, dad passed away earlier today. I was with him when he died at about 2am and he was very peaceful.

“It makes me smile how dad lived his life exactly how he wanted to and how he got away with so much.

“He will probably be best remembered for winning the world TT-F2 championship four times on a Ducati, as well as seven Isle of Man TT wins, nine North West 200 wins, and two British championship titles during his 22 year career.

“I’d like to say a big thank you to his carers for taking such good care of him and all his fans and supporters.”

• Like Like x 16
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  6. RIP Tony. Very sad. I well remember the IoM wins.

7. One of road racing’s true greats. RIP. Andy

8. Very sad news a luvly guy and legendary racer... x

9. What a way to live, living your dream. rip chap

10. RIP Tony Rutter :(

11. Such sad news, RIP Tony.

12. RIP

• Like Like x 4
  13. Very sad news :(

14. That took me by suprise!!RIP sir.

15. It brings a tear to the eye, another one of the greats passed from this world ,RIP Tony

16. One of the big names now sadly departed :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information