1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. You're excused sir.;)

2. Balls of steel going out in a way that he probably would have chosen.

RIP mad man

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I was trying to find out if it was bike or car yesterday had a feeling it was bike as i guess a car would do a heap more speed

it is very sad for the individual horrific for his family friends and team who were probably there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sad news, having the resources and dedication to push the envelope the way he did, the accident that nearly killed him, overcoming adversity, as they said he wouldn't walk again! A fella truly made of the right stuff. RIP maximuscle man :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looks like he was in his Porsche not on a bike.

1D24D2D0-D514-43B7-B151-C76DB7DB415D.jpeg

6. What’s that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I see the Zef Eisenberg has tragically being killed while trying to break the UK land speed record at Elvington ,it seems his Porsch suddenly veered violently to one side at the end of the runway and flipped at over 200mph ,very .very sad news .

8. Threads merged

9. Sorry about that ,i had a quick look but did not look in the lounge.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. More sad news. RIP Johnny

11. I have heard the record played a few times over the years but didn't know who he was,a silly question but was that his real name or publicity stunt / stage name to match Johnny Cash.?.RIP

12. His real name was John Lester Nash Jr.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. ....and what a fine set of lungs he had.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information