1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rizoma grips problem

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Stebinners, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Hey, it is your money and your bike but as you have only just taken delivery isnt it worth doing nothing for a while and see how you get along with it? I think it is a lovely bike straight from the crate! I have lost count of the number of times I have seen bikes for sale with very low miles and still in warranty but the owners have spent loads on carbon fibre or termis or whatever and yet they still dont like the bike enough to keep it. Not saying that is the case this time buy maybe give it a couple of thousand miles before you start sawing bits off ?

2. I agree but part of enjoying my bike for me is tinkering. My little hobby so don't mind spending on it, keeps me quiet away from mrs!

3. Because like most CUSTOM harley type things you need to buy the complet kit - throttle assembly and bar ends. A way of shafting the innocent and selling tat at high profit margin prices. All forma over function. But then again, I am a miserable git.

4. Perfect, only had to cut 4mm off

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342032521.698049.jpg

5. Tbh, you'd probably have been better with a nice mahogany Vanir. Similar levels of feedback from the bars at a guess.

6. Was thinking some nice wooden inlays would add a touch of class! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Couldnt agree more, do what YOU want i say :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information