1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad News

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by ducati dad, May 28, 2016.

1. Died doing what he loved.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think you can get away with that sentiment when its genuinely accidental if that makes sense (iom tt for eg) but if it turns out there were genuine safety concerns before it happened we could be looking at another jules bianchi situation which obviously no one wants to see.

Just find it dreadfully sad especially waking up to the news about "the greatest" this morning.

Shit weekend for sport and life in general.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Totally agree red. Riders were voicing their concerns over this corner and this type of run off. Even F1 have voiced the same concerns. Surely there should always be, either a huge amount of Tarmac run off or a gravel trap. Nobody wants so much run off that spectators can't see the action, so just use gravel traps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. And as for bianchi... Who the fuck decided that parking tractors in crash zones was a good idea? Yellow flag or not, if a tractor is involved they should be doing that whilst they are in the pit or lined up on the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rip only 24. can never make bike racing totally safe always the freak crashes like Simocelli but these sort of crashes shouldnt happen these days

6. Agree with Red and JH....
    RIP Luis, a great talent and a great loss to motorsport.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information