1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sausage Cafe

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Not Carl Fogarty, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Yeah, shut up and get on with the washing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keith Just looked up that cafe website. Was it always called that and a bike meeting place?
    I recall there was overnight HGV parking and CB radio shop next to it.. It may have been sometime ago now.
    I will definitely take a trip over there sometime soon.

3. I think there used to be trucks there and a cb shop.The cb shop is now a second hand shop and I don't think they allow trucks in anymore.They have stuff on most weekends some bike stuff and some car stuff.

4. The title of this thread is just wrong. lol

5. Who doesn't like a nice sausage?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Just got back from the sausage cafe. Just as busy as the the last time I went. A good few Ducatis.
    I think it was a Aprilla meeting? Free test rides etc.. probably more Ducatis and MVs than Aprillas.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#26 Not Carl Fogarty, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I need one of those RSV4 rf's

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. The super sausage cafe really does do 'superb sausages' & frankly I've not found a uk cafe that beats their food. Occasionally you still get the odd tipper-twat lorry pull in to have a quick break & bit too eat. Lovely roads around that area & some quiet back roads over towards aylesbury dealership also.

9. I can't read the title of this thread without having a childish chuckle to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. I popped in today as it was closing. Didn't see the gorgeous ducati cafe racer as I pulled in. Only noticed as it started up and rode off.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Those pics are last week. There was one (older one) there today though if that's what you mean?

I was there about 10am ish, just for a quick pit stop.

I was on the 998. First time out this year on it..

It was packed when I got there, struggled to get parked.. don't know how early you need to get there to be able to choose where to park, I guess it was less busy later?.

12. Never managed to make it early. Usually shut when I stop or just about to. It had a black number plate so can only assume it was old. Starting to get a feel for the throttle on the pani with its weird nothing at small throttle openings. Virtually empty. About 10 bikes and a classic car.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Weather permitting I should be there Sunday just after 12 [emoji2]

14. Hmmmm[emoji57]

15. Might just go tomorrow, see how I feel in the morning

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm out. Gutted as 996 super sparkling. [emoji35]

17. It's only 70 miles - go for it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Had a fab ride-out to the cafe with hubby....had a bit of rain on the way,but a cracking ride there and back!! Was great to see @chizel and @Not Carl Fogarty again and have a catch-up,I did see @Pete1950 from afar,but didn't get chance to say hello.....might go to the other cafe next time,think it's called Jack's Hill? :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information