1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Security advice

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wesley, Aug 22, 2012.

1. And be very aware, long gone friend put his new Harley in the house while he went on Holiday only had it a week, he was having a big workshop built at the time, it goot knicked they cut out the patio door one night , the neighbour thought the noise was the builders working late, went to claim on his insurance and they would not pay out as his insurance had the GARAGE clause on it it totally ruined him and after 18 months of fighting the insurance company he jumped off a bridge a broken man

so if it says garage make sure they know where its beeing kept , the other year i got footman james to agree that a steel shipping container was my workshop and thats where the bikes were stored and it stated it on the insurance so a garage can with agreement be anything SECURE.

2. Two or three good blows froma sledge hammer and the bricks are shattered. Useful for detering casual thieves only. Bricks are fragile ya know.

3. Especially those ones.......London Brick Company Fletten Rustics

Do Not Sell My Personal Information