Sharnbrook Italian Bike and Car day Sunday 24th June

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Betty Boop, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Setting off from North of Lincoln, skirting round the west side then picking up the A607 to Grantham and Melton. Could meet at Italia Moto Lincoln around 07:45 if anyone else is up for it.

2. Is there such a time on a Sunday ? Never seen one myself :wink:

I will be in Melton if weather ok

3. If we "show" our bikes, are we restricted to the time we can leave?

Have been to similar events in the past with a car, and we had to stay to the bitter end before we could get off site.

4. bikes can come and go as they like

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got my fingers crossed for Sunday, forecast at the moment isn't looking too bad. Planning on meeting up there

6. Just to check, it is the 24th ???

7. Long range weather for next sunday is sunny and 18! fingers crossed

8. Fingers, toes and everything else i can is crossed for sunday

9. if the weather is nice i will meet at mm.

Cheers

Mark

10. Any one else coming along? Joining us for the ride in from Melton Mowbray or Marker Harborough or anywhere en route?

11. I will have a friend on a Monster with me and a maybe a mate in a 328 following.

#32 98 SPS, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  12. Hello Betty Boop,

I might be able to make it to MH

13. Hi Bialbero, hope to see you at Maccy D in Market Harborough then.

14. Been looking forward to this for ages, but, I'm gonna have to cry off .... Gutted :frown:

Had to put my house on the market this week, completely unplanned, and all in a very big rush.

I have 2 agents coming first thing Monday to photo the house, so I will be spending all weekend tidying, and doing a few of the DIY jobs I've been putting off.

Sorry all, hope you have a good day.

15. Oh thats is such a shame. there is always next year. Hope the sort out goes to plan etc. and the photos look amazing

16. undecided re weather

will make up my mind tomorrow morning

17. Hoping the heavy rain in the morning moves through more quickly than forecast. If its tipping down at 7am I'm having a lie in, but may blast down later if it clears.

18. well ih has bucket down all night as expected, how it is not raining, cloudy and very damp. the forecast is for another sunny day....

what is everyone doing?

19. I have just spoken with niven and it is still very wet MArket Harborough way. I am going to see what the weather does between now and after 10, and if it has dried up a little by then, then I will head down to sharnbrook, still happy to meet at MM etc though if there are others who want to head down later on etc

Do Not Sell My Personal Information