1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Shopping - I Wants It !!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mattie821, May 6, 2024.

1. I want.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. But we all have Ducatis so why would we want anything else.... :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Genuine "Cagivacam" footage of the bike being inducted into the workshop for it's last service.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3

4. Fairly sure I mentioned I would like some extra room at home for another dog or two but got “advised”I had it coming to me and I should have worked harder at school.
    This forum :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. How about a full set of side pods, side panels & under seat fairing panels for the Raptor then?

PXL_20240508_103344653.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just give me a dry IOM TT,and I'll be 100% content...... :blush:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I would love a very large barrel of gin....
    I just sold my house, 2 Ducatis, CRF250 and two Jeep Rubicons in the US...packed everything up in 4 duffel bags and two ski bags, shipped the 120lb Alaskan Malamute and two cats. Purchased a house in Portland, a small car thing, a Ducati 848 Evo Corse SE with 1100 miles (today) and a 2024 Ninja ZX6R for my wife this Friday (all in two weeks). Still trying to figure out the "Catch 22" with bank accounts, UK phone #'s and UK driver's licenses!! Gin will be my only salvation!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I didn't come on here moaning about interest rates, when I was getting feck all return on my savings. A blind man could see mortgage rates were going up eventually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Blimey!!!

10. I’ve been waiting for some throw away money to get one of these, not expensive in the world of air rifles but nicely made and gets good reviews. Other priorities keep getting in the way though.
    IMG_3579.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  11. I went on a stag do in Prague a few years ago. We had a shooting day that ended with a 44 Magnum, which was pretty frigging awesome.

That said, my favourite was the competition air rifle, proper accurate.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Very nice.

This is mine. Air Arms S510 TDR

If any drug lords or dictators want one of their enemies left with a nasty bruise from a distance of no more than 50m, then I’m your man.

upload_2024-5-8_20-18-50.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  13. A shot through the eye would likely leave more than a nasty bruise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I’d love an Aston. Whether it’s a V8 Vantage or DB9/11. If I got rid of my BM I could probably get a Vantage but, it would be our main car so Lady Vader would have to use it for work and I’d never get the keys off,her.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Just sold one of my bikes, keep looking at 997 911 porsche (would need to flog other as well) ... but in reality I'm probably getting new front door, garage door and astro turfing back garden !! The bore scoring etc scares the poop out of me anyway !

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lad at work has a few air rifles for shooting Rats. I’ve a breaker in the garage but just for targets not critters.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I’ve got a springer that I use for pest control but I’m finally coming around to the idea of a pcp rifle.

18. I preferred a springer, one shot...just like the Deer Hunter. Used to slay many bunnies/rats with bsa superten bull barrel, getting soft in my old age and don't hunt anymore. Still hate rats.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’m not a good enough shot to be shooting critters, I’d hate to think I’d just injure it and it die a slow lingering death. Only got Grey squirrels anyway and only hate those when they steal all the cob nuts from our tree, strip it bare of nuts in a day the selfish b’stards

20. It's all about practice. Used to do 12hr nights in print, 25 yrd range and a few hundred shots down the factory and you should be headshot ready.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information