1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Sidestand Bolt Failure

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by doughnut, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Ditto, thanks Alan :upyeah:

2. Bolt arrived, thanks doughnut!

3. Many thanks,my lovely shiny bolt arrived,looks quality. Well done sir!

4. Arrived today-not fitted yet due to bl@@dy nail in rear tyre problem. Looks the business. Thanks lots

5. Bolt arrived great job, thanks very much

6. Bolt arrived today. Thanks so much.

7. If there is enough need, I'll get another run done, no worries, although I'm not sure we'll ever hit the 20+ mark next time

8. I would take one if you do another run, let me know and I'll paypal the money over when your ready. (I'm also interested in the cast stand in the other thread)

Looks like a good solution.

9. I would also be interested in a bolt if you do another run, and the cast stand with a bigger foot sounds like a winner as well.

10. Both bolts fitted today.
    Stripped apart the stand.
    Marine greased the pin and the plates.
    Locktite both sensor bolt and rear nut (light and heavy grade, as appropriate).

I can sleep easy tonight.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Bolt arrived Thursday only got home today, looks great quality, great job Alan, put me down for a new stand if it happens

12. Bolt landed and looks good - almost too good to fit! Many thanks Alan.

13. Bolt landed Saturday,Cheers Alan

14. Bolts arrived, thanks Alan.

15. Bolt arrived safely - great job!

Thanks

16. Hi Alan

My two bolts have arrived.
    Thanks for getting these made up, it's much appreciated!

Deaks :)

17. Mine was waiting for me when I got back after a quick break with my son, cheers :upyeah:

18. Bold Arrived. Thanks a lot.
    Matt

19. I thought I was in for the first batch? is it possible for me to get this? thanks,
    anthony.

20. Bolt fitted-great stuff. I see what you meant when comparing the old and new ones. Mine seemed OK, but better safe than sorry.
    Thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information