1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sincere Request - Please Help

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Expat Jack, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Done :upyeah:
    Was at a car rally a week ago and put a bit of wonger in my local heli med bucket. That and RNLI get my fun tokens.
    Speedy recovery too.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Air Ambulance and Blood Bikes are two of my favourite charities as a biker.
    Great post, although motivated by rather unfortunate circumstances - best wishes for your ongoing recovery

A gear review is a great idea

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hi all. I am a little overwhelmed by your kindness so far. Thank you all so much. I’ve shed a few tears this afternoon I don’t mind telling you.

I do promise that I will review my gear. I want to do it properly and that means some pictures of the damaged kit which I’m not quite up to doing properly yet. Bear with me and I will set up a post and link in this thread. cheers
    Richard

• Like Like x 8
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Set up a monthly DD mate! None of us know when we are going to need it and this just demonstrates it! Hope you are on the mend, I’ll be honest, been struggling a lot with bikes recently, this hasn’t helped!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Are you on any good meds? Asking for a friend encase you have any left over:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

6. I am on good meds. :) Not enough to share though:innocent:
    In intensive care I was on Morphine and Ketamine. It turned me completely paranoid (seriously). Very nasty stuff. They had to take me off the SpecialK after few days.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. I love this forum
    You lot are the best :heart::heart::heart:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Donated buddy, to a superb charity.

Like many who love a track day. Seeing stuff like this always strikes home.

Heal quick dude.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. These Helicopter services have saved countless lives , and as you say they have to fund themselves 100%.

Well worth donating to, or also think of giving blood too.

The charity I chair donates £100s to Air Ambulance every year as a given!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Bloody hell! Glad you are on the mend. I've donated and am also about to donate my 99th pint of blood - makes you realise how important it is when you read stories of actual people needing a few pints. Look after yourself.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I found the same with morphine. Really weird stuff going on in my head.
    All the best, fella.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bloody hell Jack... I imagine this last month has been a bit of a bastard, but hopefully you're firmly on the way to a full recovery now. You better be, -I might need you to clear coat some CF in your shower!

Take care amigo,

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks. Agree. And Funny. Full house Jez. :upyeah::punch:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Support them monthly mate, so I’m in, glad you’re here to tell the tale so to speak mate,all the best for a full recovery.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Knackered after a long drive but will donate tomorrow.

Sounds nasty, glad you’re on the mend mate.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. donated mate. best wishes for a speedy recovery! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Just donated for a great cause. All the very best with your recovery and rehab. Stay strong!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Donated...GWS...:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Done. Get well soon.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. done,
    really please to hear you are mending, all the very best wishes for swift recovery xxx

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information