1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Picked up some parts I have had replated.

Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 20.28.59.png

• Like Like x 8
  2. Repainted the side stand on the Panigale as it was looking a bit scabby, I used a Honda colour :grinning:

• Like Like x 2
  3. New leathers turned up. 20% BF deal at sports bike. Only ordered yesterday. RST podium airbag suit, several cows version, £470. And they fit

• Like Like x 5
  4. Just hold back on the christmas lunches.!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Got three months after to Xmas to sort that out ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Take a friend 4 motivation just incase.;)
    69d40e497834270478e997c5fa6ad562.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Just like I'm feeling currently, after having a hip replacement operation on the right side.....
    I'll be there again in around 4 weeks time though! :relieved:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Took delivery of my new little Honda CB 300R today.Good to see a bike in my garage again after selling all my other bikes due to my recent medical problems.Happy days are here again.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 9
  9. :heart: chin up as they say, there's always light at the end of the tunnel with these matters.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Whooooo hoooo let's go :party:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Put some stickers on the panigale ;)
    20221122_152500.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  12. Took the number plate holder off the 748 ready to attach the new carbon fibre replacement from https://www.rsrmoto.com/ Weight saving and photos tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. 1:58 at Almería. Nice and sunny.

14. 122 grams vs 298 grams. That's a weight saving of 176 grams :)

DSC_5410.jpg DSC_5405.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 5
  15. Agree and someone has drilled two extra holes in the aforementioned slab of black plastic! It did come up nice and clean in the dishwasher though :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tried out my Oxford Optimiser charger with the comfort lead my dealer fitted to my new bike.The charger is a nice lightweight model supplied by my dealer on delivery at a very reasonable price and it does its job well.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Plugged the Ducati charger into the Honda ready for taking it for a service tomorrow. It hasn't caught fire yet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Dropped the bike in for the annual service. I was shaking so much in the cold, I re-enacted the dumb and dumber scene. Virtually the same bike too!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. Aren’t these just a kickstart?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information