1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I got the panigale r home and in the conservatory last night

• Like Like x 4
  2. Big shout out for Helmet City Oxford and Sena. A 3 month old 50S MESH unit died on a journey to Portsmouth in that biblical rain last September. I got it back to some semblance of life by trying all the rest options and gave it a chance but it was intermittently unreliable. Dropped it back to HCO who liaised with Sena directly and Sena replaced it without question. Well pleased. Andy

• Like Like x 6
  3. Helmet City are a good reliable outfit I have always found.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Helmet City (in part) was bought by a Dutch company with everything being finalised just before the bike show at the NEC last year. The retiring owner’s daughter remains employed as the company operations manager. In conversation with the guys at HC Oxford, they were not included in that sale so remain independent under the HC name. Andy

5. Daughter, you say? Got any pics?

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Rode to London and back on Sunday, a bit chilly, now the bike needs a good wash, Saturday morning job.

• Like Like x 3
  7. And adjust the chain tension

• Like Like x 1
  8. Had these Bobby dazzelers turn up today. An ebay bargain as far as I'm concerned. The wife didn't seem to share my opinion.

IMG_20230118_200204.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. They look very naughty, how much did you pay sir.?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow mate they’re a proper bargain doggy and no mistake.

Do you have to pay WAT on those boots or are boots except from any form of taxation?

You can show Mrs Doggy the first sentence, not the rest…Damn Mrs doggy sounds well so wrong or am I really destined for the flames of hell?

11. They were a bargain, that’s everything we need to know. I’m going for a tenner posted though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I see just incase her in doors is tuning in.;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. They were buy one... Get one free

14. They are like new, only tried on in his house apparently. £220 delivered. These will be for summer best. Had supertech boots for years and years, dont think I could wear anything else now.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Oh another pair squirrelled away, is your Wife aware of this other pair though or is it a secret?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Nice jeu de mots! Essence being petrol in French.

17. If you're a womAn you would wear those to bed with your lover with nothing else on.;)

#3757 XH558, Jan 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. sacré bleu

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Bought a new Karcher. I ordered a new trigger, which had the wrong attachment, so as I’ve been looking for an excuse to buy the next model up, this was all I needed to take the plunge. That and the fact there was a good discount on the new one and I had a credit on my account.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Got a new Esjot 42 tooth rear sprocket for my Multistrada. Way cheaper in Spain than UK. I’ve had to post it to myself in the UK because I can’t take it on a plane as hand luggage but it’ll still be a significant saving.

So now I have the full set of new front sprocket, new Afam chain and 42 tooth rear.

Another job I need to do. :D

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information