1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. 2D707A5C-F42B-45F3-9076-5E63AE1D76C9.jpeg
    Ran the SS up to temperature for the musical backdrop to smashing up an old computer
    ADCC7A8E-8C33-41BA-8846-30577D82BD9A.jpeg
    Much fun.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. But I can find my pants easier than you.!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. New seat and frame plugs fitted!

48051F44-8721-4056-8A64-73346FD3E2B8.jpeg
    92153F70-6BB1-4BF8-9ABB-B41EE6DF842E.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  4. That looks very smart Phill.

5. The R6 and NC29 Gullarm are booked in for some TLC. The R6 will be off to Almeria in a couple of months and the Gullarm needs to be recommissioned having been dry stored in my dining room for the last 3 years. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Took the water/oil cooler off the panigale and fitted a separate oil cooler.
    20230302_154055.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Good idea. Got a link?

8. I got it from ebay, but its made by Febur

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Uploaded Cartanega track to my lap timer.
    Completed manifest. What a ball-ache.

10. Who you going with, no limits? With them I'm sure it stays on your account and you can just edit it for when you go again

11. Yes NL and you’re correct about it staying on your account. My first time. Euro Virgin.

12. Got the bike out of winter hibernation this afternoon. Ride to the Baffle Haus, Abergavenny tomorrow with my group. So gave it a general check over and reset of annual service indicator so next alert coincides with anniversary of the date that my local indi did a complete service along with the Desmo check last August. The dash was saying that it was now due as this had been set previously in Feb 2022 by the previous workshop. Had my indi do the 'full works' ahead of this allotted time and, for peace of mind, prior to last September's trip to Corsica.

Now means that annual and oil change services will coincide unless I do higher that 9,000 miles a year.

20230303_162211.jpg

#3912 Bumpkin, Mar 3, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  13. New SBS front pads into track bike for Spain.
    Got me thinking when was the last time I replaced a set of rear pads? A. Never. :)
    Booked Cadwell and hotel for June :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  14. The final piece in the jigsaw arrived today, from a breaker but in ok condition.
    20230303_184507[1].jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. I reattached the black plastic cover on the speedo sender on my Monster as it fell off when I washed the bike yesterday. I hope the Gorilla Glue holds and the sender still works as a replacement is over £130.

16. Cleaned out the sprocket cover.
    Got a wire brush on the chain as I must have dared get near some moisture last time out.
    Fitted a comfort seat from ebay, I'm a bit of a short arse and it's definitely taller, will need a decent rideout to see if it's any comfier.

IMG_20230304_145945.jpg

IMG_20230304_143509.jpg

IMG_20230304_120120.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Took the KTM 790 for it’s first MOT and then took the MV Agusta 800rr rc, both passed with no issues. A little bit chilly at 9 am but MOT place is about 2 mile away.

• Like Like x 3
  18. does feel like possible snow on the way going by temp here now. Got a negative for this thread, as (very luckily) saw an oil patch under bike at Newlands today after 15 mile journey. Got home and meticulously cleaned crankcase area, and as feared, for the second time in 2 years, found that oil filter has corroded to the point of perforating. It's an O.E.M. recommended item so can't believe it's happened twice now.

19. Making them with thinner materials than previously, lucky you found the problem before it found you bud.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. I put a +20 mm on my KTM and found it much more comfortable as it has tipped my riding position a little more forward so not so much on my sit bones. A lot like a racing cycle riding position only a little forward lean but makes 7 hour rides more bearable. Hopefully you experience the same degree of improvement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information