1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Painted the front wheel on the Aprilia rs 125, put the top yoke back on, fitted the front forks and handlebars.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Was going to finish putting it back together and then go for a quick spin... foiled by the weather...! :rolleyes:
    IMG_4487.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  3. That two wheel of beauty has a spring in it's step by the looks of things and could jump Easter Bunny rabbits for pleasure.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ordered a fuel sender

5. Picked up a wheel nut socket and wheel bearings from PJME in Wednesfield a very good source of parts for RS125’s. They do big bore kits…..:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
  6. finally finished stapling and gluing new leathercloth cover on Ugly main seat.

D88B1AA6-AC29-4D5A-BC44-EAF17B334150.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  7. I have promised myself to keep on top of things. This one is now ready for the season, and the SP3 is under way thanks to Malc at PT working his magic on the fuel tank. Next stop the paint shop... :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Bought a new Multistrada V4S

• Like Like x 13
  9. I think he's been there for twenty odd years, so knows his onions, enjoy your coming season.!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fitted a new back tyre, Bridgestone S22…

BEDD9013-242F-4E38-8A0C-9DC2486FBA6C.jpeg

£179 quid ffs :scream::scream: !! And it’ll be gone in 2,500 miles

Gave me a chance to try out my laser chain alignment tool..

DF8C378F-3932-45A1-9614-D3B04B940851.jpeg AB2EA3BB-4E24-4E6B-A0DB-8B8C607FA4C2.jpeg

Seems to work okay,…but I’m surprised how much it throws the chain adjustment markings out on the swingarm :thinkingface: ??

• Like Like x 5
  11. So, after spending many a sleepless night worried about the steering damper not being parallel to the dash with the steering straight, thought I get it tackled and knocked off the list.
    Quick drill and tap of the Spider damper fork bracket and all’s good in the world again! :cool:
    Before:
    8CE266C0-A01B-4B34-85A3-F76A2882CCF7.jpeg

And after:
    04333741-ECDD-4182-A234-6F5C5F89EEED.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  12. Early start to a ride tomorrow so got all the pre ride checks done today. Did decide to re-route the battery tender cable on the Monster but as the thread title states, a small thing :D Andy

• Like Like x 4
  13. Refitted the fairings on my supersport after having a fuel sender fitted yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Packed (first pass anyway) for my trip next week to Ireland :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. Had a peep under its cover and checked the Oximiser. It wasn't on fire and no mice nesting as far as I could see, so all is well.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Checked the rev counter drive cable on the 900ss for any issues after if decided to stop working
    Separated it from the clock, nothing to see, reassembled it and it’s working again!
    But for how long?

Treated it to a couple of drops of oil for good measure

• Like Like x 2
  17. The last of the BIG spenders.;)

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. You need to spend it on road tax, get out and enjoy yourself!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I'll tax six on the 1st.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Good to hear.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information